How to make a paper tulip
Originals for children
It's quite simple. The model will be appropriate for children from 4 to 5.
The bloom sheet of the flower paper and the paper for the stalk.
How to make a flower.
- Put the square sheet on the diagonal paper. Turn to the reference position.
- Put the sheet down halfway across the horizon. Turn it around.
- Throw the longitudinal bending inwards to get a triangle with warehouses inside. It's a basic model, a triangle.
- Upper bottom corners to the top.
- Turn the model and face down the same with another bottom corner.
- Remove the right angle to get a rumb with a bending in the middle, turn the model over and repeat.
- Make sure the edges and corners look up.
- Put the right corner to the center, a little outside the center. Lock the left corner of the vulture so that it completely closes the right corner. Turn the figure over and repeat the procedure.
- Put one corner in another. Repeat that step by turning the figure.
- Find a hole underneath and blow a bouton.
- Take care of the petals.
How to do the stalk
Put the stalk on the flip.
- Turn the square leaf of the top angle.
- Right and left corners up to the middle
- Now, the lateral angles that have been acquired will be down to the middle of the scheme.
- Upper side angles, back to the middle.
- Put the figure down halfway across the horizon.
- Now you've got to put the poles vertically.